COURSE OF STUDY
The Degree Course of B.H.M.S. (Degree) shall comprise a Course of study consisting of Curriculum and Syllabus provided in this regulations spared over a period of 5½ year including compulsory internship of one year duration after passing the Final Degree Examination.
Examinations and duration of course are as follows:
1. The First B.H.M.S. Examinations shall be held at the end of 1½ year (i.e.) 18 month of First B.H.M.S. Courses.
2. The Second B.H.M.S. Examinations shall be held at the end of 2½ years B.H.M.S. Course i.e. after completion of the 1st B.H.M.S. Examination at least one year previoulsy.
3. The Third B.H.M.S. Examination shall be held at the end of 3½ years of B.H.M.S. Course l.e. after completion of Second B.H.M.S. Examination at least one year previously.
4. The fourth B.H.M.S. Examination shall be held at the end of 4½ years of B.H.M.S. Examination at least one year previously.
5. The Intership shall be undertaken in the Hospital attached to the College and in case where such attached Hospital cannot accomodate all of its students, for Intern ship, the students may under take their Internship in a Hospital run by the Central Goverment or State Govern ment or any other organisation.
6. At the Completion of the Internship of the specified period and on the basis of the certificate issued by the head of the Institution where Internship was undertaken, the University shall issue the Degree to the successful candidates.
ADMISSION IN COURSE
The Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi controlling authority of Homoepathic system of Medicine in our country has introduced all India Uniform B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery) Course with a new and revised curriculum embaracing all the states in india. Our institution has been permitted to teach B.H.M.S. course.
No Candidate shall be admitted to the B.H.M.S. (Degree) course unless he/she has:
» Passed the H.S. (10+2) Science or its equivalent examination and has passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Siology.
» Attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his admission to the first year of the course.
Submission of the Application:
The Application for the admission must be made in prescribed form to be had from college office and complete it in all respect must be submitted incomplete application will not be considered.
Aplication should accompany with the attested xerox copies of the following testimonials three copies each.
a) Madhyamilk admit card/Certificate bearing date of birth.
b) Marksheet of Higher secondary (10+2) Science or its equivalent examination.
c) Character certificate from head at the institution, last attended.
d) Five copies of recent passport size photograph
e) Certificate from competent authority supporting the claim of belonging to S.C./ S.T./O.B.C. etc. if applicable.
f) Migration Certificate if application.
Reservation : Percentage of seats in the course are reserved as per Government Rules.
Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of entrance examination. Decision of the selection committee will be considered as final.