This institution comprising of a three storied College building and a proposed multistoried hospital building under construction.
College Building : All the department namely, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacy, Preventive & Social Medicine, Forensic Medicine & Toxiï¿½cology, Pathology, Gynaecology, Surgery, E.N.T. & Eye, Organon of Homoeopathic Medicine, Material Medica, and Repertory are situated in College building. All the departments and concerned Laboratories are well equiped.
College library has sufficient space for seating 60 student.3121 Book Available in Central Library The College has its own well stocked library, with reading room. The library remains opens open on every working day of the College between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
College maintains a exhaustive Library for both the students and Teaching faculty. Following Library rules are to be maintained by all.
1. Only two books will be issued at a time for a period of 15 days. After the due date if books are not returned students will be liable for paying fine at the rate of Rs. 10/- per day.
2. Reference books and Periodical will have to studied in the Reading hall of Library only. They will not be issued to take away.
3. In case of loss or damage of books Students will be required to replace them or pay the full cost of book with fine of Rs.10 per day for the period of delay.
4. Strict silence has to be maintained in the Reading room of Library.
5. The Librarian reserves the rights to issue any books without assigning any reason.
6. Students will be issued with Library card